The technology and innovation Bank
Enquiring about potential investment?
We seek to invest widely and diversely in projects that align with our missions and approach every opportunity on an individual basis, so that the financing we offer is tailored to the needs of the individual business or project seeking our support.
Any investment we make will be assessed rigorously by our investment team and must deliver both commercial returns and mission impact returns that support at least one of our missions.
We are only able to invest in businesses based in Scotland, projects based in Scotland, or businesses seeking to move to Scotland.
Typically we will invest in businesses and projects seeking more than £1m in investment support (debt or equity).
We are not able to offer grant funding or sub-commercial investment.
If you would like to enquire about potential investment, please email us with the following information:
- Which missions your business or project supports
- The amount of investment you are looking for, and whether this is equity or debt
- A summary of the opportunity, ideally including:
- Background: overview of the business or project
- Market Potential: overview of the market and competitive landscape
- Management: background and experience of key management team
- Financials: summary of historic and projected financial performance
- Investment: current capital structure, investment opportunity and proposed involvement of the Bank
A member of the investment team will review your enquiry and get back to you.
Treating our people with respect
We value all feedback we get so that we can improve the investment services we offer.
However, it is also very important to us that our team are treated with the respect that everyone deserves, so we ask anyone who gets in touch to be polite, and we will not tolerate any abuse to our staff.