The technology and innovation Bank
Enquiring about potential investment?
The Bank seeks to invest widely and diversely in projects that align with the missions and approach every opportunity on an individual basis, so that the financing offered is tailored to the needs of the individual business or project seeking support.
Any investments will be assessed rigorously by the investment team and must deliver both commercial returns and mission impact returns that support at least one of the missions.
The Bank invests in businesses based in Scotland, projects based in Scotland, or businesses seeking to move to Scotland.
Typically the Bank will invest in businesses and projects seeking more than £1m in investment support (debt or equity).
The Bank does not offer grant funding or sub-commercial investment.
If you would like to enquire about potential investment, please email us with the following information:
- Which missions your business or project supports
- The amount of investment you are looking for, and whether this is equity or debt
- A summary of the opportunity, ideally including:
- Background: overview of the business or project
- Market Potential: overview of the market and competitive landscape
- Management: background and experience of key management team
- Financials: summary of historic and projected financial performance
- Investment: current capital structure, investment opportunity and proposed involvement of the Bank
A member of the investment team will review your enquiry and get back to you.
Treating people with respect
The Bank values all feedback so that it can improve the investment services it offers.
However, it is also very important that the team are treated with the respect that everyone deserves, so anyone who gets in touch should be polite. The Bank will not tolerate any abuse to its employees.
For media enquiries, please see the Media Centre.